Lots. It's been a while.

Hello All,

Long time no see....or talk...or listen, whatevs.

I am in IT right now, we took a test that I finished in approximately 11.35 minutes. It was super easy, (surprise surprise). Today I also took a Psychology test. It went well I think. We'll see what I end up getting. I really like that class a lot, I don't know why I enjoy it so much. I've though about going into that field before, but I know that my mom wouldn't like that. But, it's not completely out of the picture yet. Anyways...

I'm a little disappointed right now. I'll tell you why.
There is a Christmas play that people are putting together to take to smith lake. I was going to be Mary, and the way it's set up, I would have also played A Wiseguy and An Innkeeper. The parts were great, and I had all of my lines memorized, and it was good times. It was going to be hilarious. But, the staff people at church had already asked someone else to play the part, and she was all wishy-washy and so they told me to memorize the lines. So I did, and I was pumped. But then the other lady said that she could do it, and they asked her first, so...now she's going to play those parts. I'm kinda disappointed. But I know that God planned this for a reason. And it'll be okay. Looking back on it now though, I was doing it for selfish reasons, not for the glory of God. So I think he took it away from me because of that. So yeah.

In other news, this is the first time I haven't ditched my IT class in like 2 weeks.

And in even more other news, I'm wearing a hat today, and learning the song Deathbed by Relient K on the piano. It's quite fun.

I registered for my next semester classes. So yeah, hopefully they'll be good.

Oh!!! Guess what!!! So you remember Jordan, right? My next door neighbor that just gave her life to Christ? Well, I really felt God telling me to ask if she wasn't to do a Bible study together, and so I was super nervous and like "She's not going to want to!" and "She's going to think I'm weird!" But then, Jesus was like, "Who cares? I love you and that's all that matters!" And then I said, "Oh yeah, okay". So after putting it off for a week (cause I'm a chicken) I asked her yesterday. And her response was, "OH my gosh! I'd love to do that!! That would be so cool!!" And inside I was like, "Yay! I was Jesus that was telling me to do that, and he really is in control!!!" It was amazing. So if you have any suggestions on what study we should do, let me know.

Alright...well this has been good times typing. And I passed 4 minutes of time. So that's a plus.

♥
Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It only took you 4 minutes to write this?!?!
That's like speed typing right there!! Ninja fingers!! :)