Hello all,
I haven't "written" a blog in a while, so here I am again.
It's nice to be back.
Sometimes I feel like my family life is a roller coaster. Like things go from good to bad with dizzying abruptness. I don't know what to expect each day when my dad gets home. It's tough. It's wearing me out. And I feel like I need to be there for my family, and so I feel bad when I go out, but really, I cherish the times when I am with friends or at church/small group. And those are the times that give me energy to go back home and face what's going on.
But as always I am blessed beyond reason because I have a Father that is always present. And he has been so faithful to be my hiding place.
I'm being summoned.
I'll write later.
♥
1 comment:
Hey I just want you to know that you and your family are in my prayers. A quote that really comforts me is..."Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." I love you lots and I'm always here to talk. Don't ever hesitate. Love you! <3
Post a Comment