Life Stories posted in the right blog this time!

Hello All,

I haven't written in a while, I'm sorry. But I'm back, so that's good.
This last week has been pretty crazy, or at least it felt like it. I started CNM. I'm currently talking 16 credit hours in the form of five classes that I may or may not like.
I'm taking Spanish Uno (Amazing), Sociology 1101 (Undecided), Western Civ 1101 (It'll be hard for me to sit in that class. If you ever take this, don't take it with Benay Blend), Psychology 2220 (Okay, the teacher's a little weird haha), and English 1102 (Not bad at all).

So there you have it. A full schedule to keep me occupied!

I'm in the process of reading New Moon to Ian. We already finished Twilight. He's liked the series so far, so that's good I guess. His reactions to Edward and Jacob are soooo funny. Every once in a while he'll burst in to shouts of, "WHAT! WHAT DOES EDWARD THINK HE'S DOING? HE JUST NEEDS TO COME BACK AND STOP HURTING BELLA!" It makes me laugh.
Kelly Vedera you need to read the series. No joke.

Rachel Schilling: Happy 5 days till your birthday. :)
Carly Barnes: We need to hang out ASAP! I'm glad you're feeling better. :)
Amanda Galloway: Don't forget that my birthday is on February 16th! *coughpocketpalcough*
Evie Baxter: You are pro-status at Ginger-bread-house-building-at-Rachel's-house. And, I miss you. Just thought I'd let you know you're awesome. :D
Matt Mizel:I'm going to un-invite you so you can't read my blog anymore...unless you show me what you said about me when you wrote in you're journal for Ashten. :) Yes, she told me about that.
Kelly Vedera: Get a blog. Read Twilight. Soon you will join the rank of the Gangster. Kelsey, Kathryn and I are waiting for you. :)
Elizabeth: Good job at getting an A++ from Mrs. Chapman, you deserved it. ;)
Savanna: The french-fry in my esophagus says I love you. :)
Those are the 8 readers of my blog....only 8, that's okay.

Well, the computer is going to die, it's running out of energy.
Love you all.

♥
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Jo said...

Hey Amanda! I don't have Lightfoot, I have Sunde.

Kelly said...

So it finally let me in!!
Maybe I'll have to make the Twilight series my summer reading project since your like dEtErMiNeD I read them! haha

♥

Liz said...

:-D thanks! I was soooo worried about my grade, so it was a nice suprise!

OMgoodness, I am taking U.S. History from Blend too, and it is really hard! She is soo hard to take notes from! She goes off on rabbit trails and it so it's hard to stay focused! Who is your Spanish 101 teacher? Who is your English 102 teacher? I miss seeing you at school, it is sad that our schedules don't run into each other like they used to! :-(

Have a great semester!
:-)
Liz

Jo said...

Hey Liz,
Yeah Blend is KILLING ME!!!! Agh! My Spanish teacher is Barbara Gonzales. She's amazing. Haha, I like her a lot. and my 102 teacher is Sunde. She's cool too.