Good evening All,
Yesterday I halfa learned how to snowboard. It was an adventure, let me tell you. I've skied since I was a little kid and I can do that. Also, I can rip-stick, and according to Nialls those sorta feel similar. But, it was new to me, so it was hard. I fell a lot. Like, A lot a lot. But at least I could get down the hill and stuff. I wasn't TOO bad, but I wasn't good either. Nialls is like pro-status at it, and he was a good teacher so that was good.
It was just me, Nialls, and his girlfriend Anna. It was cool that it was just us, no pressure to go and arrive at a certain time. No rules. Not that we would have broken them if there were rules, but it's nice to have the responsibility on yourself.
I guess I've always been kinda independent like that. But it was still nice to be just with them. Nialls especially.
It's cool, he's been really good about not just leaving me behind for his girlfriend. I don't know what I expected, but he's definitely been amazing about making me feel loved.
If you guys could, will you please be praying for my parents? Thanks.
I'm so glad that I have a Faithful God. It was cool, I was reading something and it was talking about how God is a Wonderful Counselor. Then he talked about what it really means to be a counselor. A counselor is someone that is always with you. Always around to help and he wants to give me advice. I've also been learning about his extravagant love. And how to let go of the day saying, "I've been wrong, I've been right, but tonight, I just wanna be yours." And God is totally capable of removing the filth that I've acquired throughout the day. I am definitely in the process of being humble, for a while I was like, oh I don't really have anything to work on in my spiritual life, but I can see now where my thoughts and actions have been wrong. I tend to get really frustrated and buy into the lies from Satan saying that I am to filthy to ask for forgiveness. When, God loves me anyways. And his love is extravagant. "Spread wide in the arms of Christ is a love that covers sin. No greater love have I ever known. You consider me a friend. Capture my heart again." I love that song.
Well that is all I have to say for now.
♥
1 comment:
Gods love is truly the most amazing, and when you read Jesus for President you'll see how Shane/Chris talk about changing the world with it in ways that you (well at least i) really didnt think possible. its seriously amazing! :D
Post a Comment