I heard back from Steve Dirks. The Lone Tree Director. He seems like a really cool guy and I'm anxious to get the call from his this week. I was told that going to Lone Tree for a summer is the best decision of my life. That's good to know.
I'm so nervous though. Don't get me wrong, I'm way excited. I'm excited to be away, to meet new people, make new friends and experience God working in my life. I'm nervous about small stuff. Will I make it home on time for school registration?
What about getting my braces tightened?
What will I do without my family?
What if something happens while I'm gone?
Ridiculous.
That's all.
My worries are ridiculous because Jesus has the whole world in his hands. No lie. I serve a big God and he'll take care of me. Thank you Jesus for that!!!
I read Psalms...135 I think (?) today. It said that The Lord's "steadfast love endures forever". But it didn't just say it once. It said it once in each verse and 26 times total.
It was really comforting to me.
Last night, I was worrying about CNM and what I'm going to take next fall and stuff. So I started looking in the CNM Catalog and found out that I have 25 out of the 64 credit hours I need to get my Liberal Arts degree. In about 3 more semesters, I'll be finished with it. I figured out what I'd like to take next semester. The classes I'm hoping to get are:
-Math 1310, haha, math for people like me who aren't super good at it.
-Music 1103
-Spanish II
-Public Speaking
-History (Vietnam: War, Politics, and Culture).
It was nice to know that I actually have something that I'm working towards. And that I'm almost halfway done with my AA.
I need to get homework done today, but, you know, I'd rather be sipping tea, watching the clouds roll in, praying for rain, reading a book, blogging my life away, or going to church.
So I've mostly been doing things that aren't on my To Do list. haha.
Oh well.
Tonight I'm hoping to go to church and then to S-Troupe with Carly!
That'll be a good time.
Well, I suggest that you "Do something with your life, Grow a beard." -UO.
Oh, I need to go, my cat is being terribly mischief.
♥
That'll be a good time.
Well, I suggest that you "Do something with your life, Grow a beard." -UO.
Oh, I need to go, my cat is being terribly mischief.
♥
1 comment:
if you do take spanish II, take it from Sylvia Olsner.
She is really tough, but I am learning a lot! It has been a great semester with her!
:-)
Post a Comment