Maybe if I put off the future it won't come...

Hello All,

Haha, I'm supposed to be on my way to be, or spending some quality time with Jesus. But, I haven't written in a while, so I decided to before bed. And Jesus is here with me now, so that's good.

So I feel like I can't get away from writing papers. I don't mind it as much as I used to, but it's still not my favorite thing to do. I'd rather develop my thoughts and then say them outloud, rather than worrying about grammer and mechanics and all that. But, that's okay.

I'm excited/anxious/nervous to here from Steve again. I really want to get the job, but in the back of my mind I find all these reasons not go work at Lone Tree. But, they are all ridiculously small. Such as: Braces...and I can't think of the others right now...haha. I know that God will get my there if he wants me there, and will hold my back if he doesn't. It's nice to have trustworthy hands to put my childish worries in.

Also, I have two tests tomorrow. One will be easy (Sociology). The other...not so much. (English). And I haven't done as much studing as I sould have, but oh well...haha. :( I'm so glad, I've been reading a book for Western Civilizations that I really didn't enjoy too much called "The Letters of Abelard and Heloise" and I had to write a responce paper...and I did! Not that I wouldn't, I'm just glad that it's done early. It's not due till Thursday!

Good news! My parents got into a small group again. I'm really glad for them. They seem to like it. Things are doing a lot better with them. Praise Jesus! I got to witness the miracle that he did in the lives of my family members, and in myself.

Well, I'm off to bed. Or something like it. Thanks for reading.

You, yes you, are beautiful. Don't ever forget it.
You're music to my ears.

Category: 0 comments

No comments: