Going on an Adventure

Jello,

Nialls just walked down the hall by my room and said, "Finishing your last minute facebook updates?" (In a sarcastic tone).
"No"
"Oh. okay"

That was a boring conversation, I don't know why I wrote it here. Oh well.

There's a lot of banging going on downstairs. It's organized and gentle banging, but banging nonetheless.

Today we're going camping. My family, except for my mom and me, Clay, Anna, and Ben are all leaving this morning. I am not sure about the exact time they're leaving, but it'll be sometime before I leave. My mom and I are waiting for Rachel to get off work. This is a good thing for my mom and I because we just get to show up when the campsite is all set up. It's fun to find a place and everything, but it's stressful to set everything up. So we get to bypass that little detail.

We go camping every year for Nialls' birthday. Clay always comes and Ian normally brings a friend. But, this is the first year that I am bringing one. I don't think I've ever tried to bring a friend any time that I've gone camping. I'm not sure why.
Nevertheless, I'm excited that I get to bring Rachel. I hope she has a good time.

By the way, thank you to everyone who ate a cupcake and/or signed the card last night. Nialls was super surprised and loved it. :)

Anyways, we'll be back on Sunday. Hopefully in time for small group.....if we have small group.

I'm really excited for Matt and Ashten to get back in town. I'm ready to have a steady small group again and have a girl leader! That'll be nice.

I bought "Searching for God Knows What" by Donald Miller. I'm really excited to start it. But, I have to finish "The Orphaned Anythings" first.

Wow, can you believe that school is as close to starting as it is! It's crazy. I'll be ready for it to start once I get back from Portland. Whooo hooo for Portland!
Please pray for all of the people that we will see. Pray that they will feel Christ's love reaching out to them and that they will respond. Pray that God would prepare their hearts to hear his voice.
Do you have any prayer requests? I would love to pray for you.

Well, this is all I have to say. I should probably get on with the tasks I have for today.

Thank you for being part of my life.

Category: 0 comments

No comments: