I finished "The Orphaned Anythings" while I was camping. I liked it a lot and wanted to share this with you because I enjoyed the truth of the statement.
This paragraph is coming from a girl named Nico.
The way love is conjured is not by concentrating on living life to findlove butI love this statement.
by simply living and loving life itself. it seems to strike when onestops trying
to find [mr]. right and start becoming [mrs.] right...its just mostpeople, girls
especially, try to wear all the right clothes, find all the rightmakeup, wear
their hair just a certain way, buy certain products, and talktheir certain lingo
just to attract the opposite sex. that is not how it should be at all.people
should learn a new language, learn how to paint, go travel the worldover, grow
plants, experience life, et cetra. and when life has had its share of you and
you have taken life by the handles, love strolls in so casual. so classy.
so purposefully.
That's all I have for now. Maybe if i get bored tomorrow I'll write about my camping trip. :)
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment