This was supposed to only be about one thing.

But, it'll probably be about a lot of things.

Jello,
How are you today? I hope you're doing well.
I've desperately needed to update my blog and straighten out some facts.

First, my dog is not dead. My mom couldn't do it when Bud walked back in the room. The doctor said that if she took him home he'd starve to death. Nevertheless, she took him home, we bought canned dog food, he ate it, and he is being nursed back to health. He's pretty much fine now, unlike the doctor said he would be.

Second, Portland! I've been packing the last of my things today and I am getting quite excited. When you remember us in your thoughts, please pray for us. Pray that we can empty ourselves and give everything over to Christ, pray that we can let him work, and that our will would be in tune with His will. Also, pray for the hearts of the teens that we will be interacting with. Pray that we don't look down on them, but love them like Christ does. And pray for the group of girls that makes up our team, that we'd bond like sisters in Christ and work together. :) Thanks!

That's the major stuff that I wanted to write about. I'll be keeping a journal, so hopefully when I get back I can blog the journal entries. I'm so thankful for this opportunity to go to Portland and serve my God.

Also, if you could, please pray for our families as we leave them for a week. And pray for my relationship with my dad.

On a side note, I've been learning how to play the guitar. I really like it. I want to learn another instrument now. :)

School's starting soon! I'm half excited and half not. ha ha. We'll see how it goes. Evie, I hope you can get into that religion class with me. That'd be amazing.

Alrighty, well that's all I have for now.

Category: 0 comments

No comments: