Jello,
I think it's funny when something happens and it feels like the end of the world.
I mean, you know it's not the end of the world, but it definately makes you want it to be the end of the world so that you don't have to deal with the consequences of whatever happened.
But, in all reality, it's only one situation in one tiny part of your life and probably by the next day or week or short peirod of time, the consequences will be dealt with and you'll be able to move on with life.
For example, (this is an awful example just fyi) I was babysitting some girls that thought it was that the worst thing that could possibly happen to them in that moment, was to be put to bed. But, really, tomorrow morning, they'll be well rested and fine.
Okay, so maybe scratch that example.
At any rate...it'll be okay.
God's holding the stars above your head, so I'm sure he can take care of you.
I love you.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment