Have you ever felt left behind?

Jello,
Have you ever felt left behind?
Have you ever felt like all the people around you and figuring out their futures...and you're still stuck with what feel like elementary dreams?
Like you're too stuck on one thing that you're passing other opportunities by and missing things?
Like you've made plans with people that you're still planning on doing...but they're considering not doing?

Yes, if you've already guessed. This is a little bit of what I'm feeling.

I'm stuck on Portland...stuck on traveling the world...stuck on being a little sister to a brother that is always around...

I don't know if any of this makes sense. Quite frankly, not very much makes sense to me right now.

I miss my grandma, she's been in Alaska for like 9 years.

I miss my brother...he's at work or with his girlfriend.

I miss not having to make decisions.

I want Jesus to come back.

I'm feeling left behind and lonely. I don't know...I feel pathetic.

I'm going to go be with Jesus.

♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: