Learning

Jello,

I've been learning a lot. It may or may not be factual. ha ha.
I guess it's not learning as much as it is figuring out what I think and how to process things.
I believe I will be doing this for a while, but for right now, I will stick with what I have.

I was walking to Borders with my family, and I was thinking about Nialls getting ready to move out. My parents have been wanting him to wait a month and save for just a little while longer so that when he ends up moving out, he's ready and will be able to fully support himself. It's very reasonable. But, one of the things Nialls was saying was that he'll probably end up having to trust God to supply all that he needs physically, for reasons that wouldn't make sense unless you were part of the conversation.
But anyways, that's besides the point.

One of the things I was thinking was that real trust is not having a back up plan.

Something that also made me think this was what Todd talked about in the leaders meeting. He talked about the amount of money that he felt was necessary to raise, and how God is going to provide if this is His will, which Todd believes that it is.
And they've made plans for this money to come in...so it's up to God to make this work. They don't have a back up plan.

And then I had to ask myself if I really trust God enough to not have a backup plan. I mean I know I trust him enough to try his way first, but do I really trust him enough to not have anything to fall back on?

This has been something that's been on my mind.

♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: