I've watched as you've grown;
Your lengthy skin and bones.
I've watched your tendons and muscles pull,
into strength and stature and a build so full.
Where's my baby brother?
Where's the boy I used to know?
Could this really be you?
The teenager putting on a show?
I've watched as you've matured,
your personality slowly change.
I've watched you become popular.
I see you've made your name.
I see that you don't need me,
your nagging older sister.
I see your pleasure comes from somewhere else,
and not from our distant joyous whispers.
You have your life,
I have mine.
We seem to be living,
and getting along just fine.
Our less frequent interactions,
becoming less frequent still.
With friends and life taking the place of eachother,
your absense is something I feel.
If I'm honest with myself,
I'll admit that I miss you.
Your laugh, your jokes,
our fighting and issues.
I don't know what I'd give
to spend quality time with you.
To relax and slow down...
maybe find out what's new.
But this is life,
and life is fast paced.
And soon we'll move on,
with more trials to face.
So please don't forget,
this times that we've shared,
the memories we've made,
and how we have cared.
I wish I could be more
I wish I could be better,
but all I have for now,
is this simple letter.
I love you so much,
I always will.
Lets hang out soon,
when we have empty time to fill.
Posted by
Jo
Jello, this is a rough draft.
Category:
1 comments
1 comment:
hello jordan.
blogspot wont let me follow your blog.
it makes me sad.
:(
(see?)
Post a Comment