Jello,
it's the season for major change. Here's what's new in my life.
I'm done with Cibola High School. During the four years that I spent there, I know I changed. I don't regret going there, but I'm so glad it's over.
I'm done with my sophmore year of college. That feels good.
I need to get the GED, because even though I've completed 4 years of high school and 2 years of college, I didn't have enough credits to graduate. I knew that would happen and I planned for it (don't worry).
I also have two nanny jobs now. I don't like coming home smelling like baby on Mondays and Wednesdays, but I guess that's better than smelling like burrito :P The other nanny job is for three kids under the age of 8, it keeps me young.
Evie is married. That's crazy.
I hope there are lots of weddings to go to this summer, I love weddings.
Okay, time to stop babbling.
Eat yummy mangos.
♥
1 comment:
I get to cater and serve at a wedding in corrales on saturday :)
even though i will smell like burritos :P
Post a Comment