The day that I've been resisting has finally come.

Jello,
I've been resisting rest lately. There are many things that have aided me in my attempt to not rest at all. Friends, church, books, little kids, my family, my aunt and uncle being in town, and yes, facebook.
But today, my non-resting streak ended. Here is an outline of my day.

6:00am - Woke up
6:30 - Ate breakfast
7:00 - Found out I didn't have to go to work as early as I thought
7:30-8:30 - Slept
9:00 - Showered
9:30 - Went to Walgreens for Aveeno bath soak (more on that later)
10:00 - Soaked in an Aveeno bath
10:30 - Watched Jonas with Ian
11:00 - I don't remember
12:00pm - Ate Lunch
1:00 - Tried to read for a while
1:30 - Failed miserably and fell asleep till 2:30
2:45 - Came downstairs and laid on the couch practically asleep till 3:30 ish
4:00 - did nothing
5:00 - Read and check facebook
6:00 - Read
6:30 - Ate dinner
7:00 - Played piano
7:30 - Watched Minute to Win It
8:00 - Now - Watching America's Got Talent.

I've never slept so much in one day in my life. It was awful. I am not a fan of sleeping. But, hopefully it helped my body to fight the Erythema Multiforme that is on my hands, elbows, feet, and knees. If you so choose, look it up. I don't feel like explaining it here.
The EM is taking it's toll on my joints and skin, but hopefully the rest was good for me, even though I didn't enjoy it. Hopefully, tomorrow will be more eventful.

Don't forget to slow down and rest; because if you don't, you will be forced to.
That's the moral of the story of my week.

Category: 0 comments

No comments: