The little things amongst that big ones.

Jello,

A lot has been happening lately in my life: mission trips, camping trips, figuring out school stuff, Nialls being single, my mom's birthday, etc.
But, this morning I got to thinking about the little things that have made me smile lately. Here they are.


  • Rediscovering old music
  • Learning Regina Spektor on the piano
  • Drinking Earl Grey tea 
  • Hanging a world map on my wall
  • Dreaming about all the places on that world map that I will hopefully explore
  • Meeting people that are living in the halfway house in Portland
  • Picnics with friends
  • Catching up
  • Saying goodbye to people who will go on to do great things
  • Taking over a week off of facebook and my phone
  • Acquiring a reading list
  • Enjoying new music
  • Chocolate covered almonds
  • Toms
  • Finding my brother again
  • Pictures 
  • Making cards out of used paper
  • Rachel
  • Learning from people who want to teach
  • Discussing theology
  • McAlister's Deli
  • Hugs from my mom after not getting them for a week
  • My cousins being pregnant again
  • Looking at wedding dresses with friends
  • David Crowder
  • Drama on Jonas LA :P
  • Only writing a blog when I feel like it
  • Discovering new blogs
  • Seeing Jordan Young & Family
  • Falling in love with Portland all over again
  • Future plans
Mind you those are in no particular order. 

Isaiah 43:1-2 
 "But now thus says the Lord,
he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you."


♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: