Jello,
Today is Wednesday. I like Wednesday for two reasons.
1) I get to ride the bus and spend most of my day with Nialls. (We have class together on Wednesday).
2) I normally had a good Tuesday night and get to look forward to a good Thursday night. Ballroom dancing has changed my life. :P
Tomorrow, the small group that I joined is starting up. It's a group of women from Ekklesia, and I am quite excited about it.
I am full swing in school mode again, and I love it. I love feeling productive and anticipating grades and making new friends in class. I seriously should stay in school forever. But, I say that in the middle of the semester and then summer comes and I never want to go back to school. Oh well.
I've been thinking a lot about travelling lately. Where I want to go, who will go with me, when I can go, how much more I need to save, etc.
I have also been thinking a lot about getting a loan and studying abroad. I'm thinking New Zealand. I don't ever want to regret not doing it. Talk about a life changing experience.
I learned Brightest by Copeland on the piano. I love it. Also, Fryderyk Chopin is one of my favorite composers right now. Well...him and Tchaikovsky. Classical helps me think.
I think the reason I like being at UNM and turning the page to a new chapter in life so much is because I get to find myself (Oh so cliché). I have entered into a new stage with God holding my right hand and teaching me something new every day. I like being independent (mostly).
Sometimes I feel like a lot has changed. Sometimes I don't. I guess it just depends on the day. Losing friends, forging new friendships, and re-establishing old ones definitely has been hard, but good change. And it has contributed a lot to the new chapter that I am in.
Well, I am off to study. I have a test today. :)
Be yourself, Don't be fake.
♥
1 comment:
Check out Hillsong's college in Australia.
Post a Comment