Alas, the time has come to write blogs when I don't want to do homework. This fateful day has arrived. And you are now sitting at the feet of my procrastination. If you don't like it there, please, feel free to move. I will take no offense to your desire to maybe read something that will better your life.
If you are still reading, thank you.
Here is something to better your life. Maybe.
Did you know that in Matthew, Jesus rides into Jerusalem on a Donkey and a Colt? Yep. Scholars think that Matthew took a verse Zachariah and translated it the wrong way or something. In all of the other gospels, Jesus rides in on just one.
Anyways, school is going really well! I'm taking
-Statistics: Easy
-Biology: Easy
-History of the Holocaust: Very interesting
-Christian Scriptures: Super interesting
-Tumbling: Fun and Easy!
-Ballroom Dancing: So much fun!!!
I have a lot of reading homework. But it's good for the most part. The reason why I am only taking two classes that work towards my major (nursing) is because I took the last possible orientation date. The dean of students wouldn't let me take the transfer orientation because of my age. But oh well. After this semester I will be half way done with my major at least. But I will probably be in school for 3 more years. Good thing I have the lottery for 4.
The highlight of my first couple of weeks of school has been ballroom dancing. I love the class! There are so many awesome people in there. And I may or may not have a crush on one of them. ;)
Yep. :D
Right now, because of the Christian Scriptures class, I am reading the Bible super fast. I normally like to take it slow and get all I can out of it, but this has been a welcome change. It has changed my perspective a lot. Last week I read Mark. This week I am reading Matthew. And the fun just continues. :p
My favorite passage that I've read so far in Matthew is Matthew 10:16-20
Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. Beware of men, for they will deliver you over to courts and flog you in their synagogues, and you will be dragged before governors and kings for my sake, to bear witness before them and the Gentiles. When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour. For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.This is really encouraging. And I like trying to be wise as serpent and innocent as doves. That sounds so much cooler than just being wise and innocent. Maybe it's just me.
Also, I got new glasses. They have metallic zebra print on the sides. I like them.
Well, I think I have procrastinated long enough.
Be courageous.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment