I didn't wear my birthday suit

Hello All,

Here is my birthday recap for those who asked.
Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it!
So I woke up in the morning and ate blueberry pancakes. They were yummy. Then Ian woke up and forgot that it was my birthday. haha. After I ate and got ready I went to Starbucks with Kelly and we went to her house and played Wii. It was a good time.
When I got home no one was there. I called Nialls and he said that they (Nialls, Anna, Ian, and my dad) were at the store. When they got home, Nialls gave me a present...it was more like a gag present. haha. It was the Jonas Brothers cd (The old one) with a bonus dvd. It was funny. So we (Nialls, Anna, and me) watched it...well I watched it while they snuggled on the bed. Talk about awkward...I mostly ignored them.
At 1:55 my mom and I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You". I like it, besides the drinking and cussing. But, the book is better than the movie I think.
Anyways, when we got home, they had a suprise party waiting for me. haha. It was awesome. Carly, Sarah, Savanna, Anna, Nialls, Ian, and my dad were all waiting with those popper things. The thing is, when we left Century 24, I had to pee like a racehorse. So when I got home, I pushed through them trying to get to the bathroom. They were yelling and screaming, and they thought that I just was scared or something, but I really had to pee...bad. So it took a while to get them to realize what I really wanted.
Anyways, after I relieved myself, they had food and mini cupcakes from Cake Fetish (those are AMAZING by the way) waiting. There were also heart balloons all over, with one big balloon that said "16".
Those are the balloons. They are now bundled up in my room. haha. There were beautiful flowers...And streamers and banners. It was hilarious. So we ate and the food was awesome. There was a veggie platter and a cheese/cracker platter and we had grilled chicken sandwiches.
After that I opened my presents...haha. The real present, a ring that I got, is getting sized, so I'll show you all that later. But the gifts I got were...
Jesus for President!!! A Journal!!! I got itunes and pacsun gift cards, lotion. It was the best! But, then, the gag presents from my family were....
A life size (well it's a little smaller than life size, but that's okay) cut out of Zac Effron. Nick Jonas is on the back. And.......(Amanda you're going to love this)I got a boyfriend Pillow. Yes, it says "My Boyfriend" and has a picture of Joe Jonas. The quote on the picture says, "Because an empty room can be so loud...Joe Jonas". hahaha.

It's sooooo comfortable, you have no idea!!!

So after I opened presents, we all played games and had a good time. That's about it.

It was the best birthday ever!!!

♥
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like fun times! so i guess i don't need to lend you jesus for president anymore...

:)

aurora said...

OMG i laughed soooooo hard when i saw that you got a boyfriend pillow. LOL that made my day