I want to fly away, but the feeling will pass before I take flight.

Hello All,

Wow, I'm really frustrated right now. With myself. With my little brother. UGH.

He's just getting on my nerves, maybe I'm pmsing, I don't know, but I've had a really short fuse with him today. I'll ask him to do something, like not sit on my bed while using a permanent black marker. Is that really so hard to understand?????
His response lately to most things I've been saying is,
"JOOORRRDDAANN, Why are you freaking out?????"

It's so frustrating, you have no idea..well maybe you do.

I just needed to get that off my chest.

Please pray that I don't explode and that Jesus will just live through me and teach me to love, because right now I'm incapable.

I'll write again soon, I have better, happier, more important things to write about.
Cause, my frustration isn't that important.

♥
Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, yes. little brothers.
I find the best remedy is sleep.