All the Interworkings of my mind, well not all of them.

Hey guys,

I haven't written in a while. Not a lot has been going on. Except for having good times with Rachel and other people. haha.

I've decided that there is only one Attack Attack song that I enjoy. I'm sorry all of you Attack Attack fans, it's just not for me.

This past weekend was good!
On Friday, I hung out and went to see Night at the Museum 2 with Rachel. It was fun, I especially enjoyed the Jonas Brothers as cupids haha.
Saturday I went to church. I'm really excited by the way about Wednesday nights. It'll be a good time. And now I don't have to wrestle with going to Crave or main service. I can go to both! I am also feeling a pull towards ministry, please pray for me and where God wants me. :)
Sunday I hung out with Anna and Nialls and then Rachel came over and spent the night :) We played an intense game of Ultimate Frisbee with my family + Clay and Anna. It was so fun and my team won. Sorry Rach :).
On Monday, Rachel and I went to Starbucks with Nialls and Anna. Someone else also decided to join us, and he also accompanied us to Borders, where we spent about 2 hours there. Seriously, I could spend way to much time there. Some kids go to the mall to hang out, I go to borders. ahah. Anyways, my point is, we had fun.
Today, I hung out and took Nialls and Ian to go see Night at the Museum 2. They liked it. Then Rachel came over and we went to Borders Again and spent time there reading and talking :). It was a good time.
Sometime this week we may be going to get Sushi, haha, with someone. It'll be good. Don't be nervous Rachel. You'll enjoy it.

Anyways, for the last hour, I was reading Crazy Love. Like I wrote on Twitter and Facebook, it's rough. It's ruining me, which I think I've needed for a while.
We'll see how the rest of it goes. :)

Well i have nothing else to say.
Love you all.
♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: