Quiet or Talkative?

Hello All,

This blog will probably be full of rambling, so if you don't want to read it I understand.

I have a question, do you think that I'm quiet or talkative?

I guess for me, it depends on where I am and who I am with. Also, if I am in one of my rare hyper moods, but those only come every once in a while.

But, I think when I'm with someone new, I'm mostly quiet. I like to assess the situation and stuff before I speak and make a fool out of myself. I normally try not to say something out of place or out of context, because I don't like to be laughed at if I'm not telling a joke.

Blushing isn't something that I like to do frequently.

Also, I am better at listening and forming my thoughts than at speaking and forming them. Forming thoughts is something that I do more than people really know, thinking and understanding one of my favorite things. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, or if it is just what it is.

The problem is, once I form these thoughts it takes me a while to verbalize them. And I have to trust the person I'm telling those thoughts to.
I often just keep them to myself.

The answer "Nothing" is one of the easiest to give.
It's easier to pretend that you're fine or that you're not thinking about anything that it is to tell someone what's wrong or what is going on in your head.
I guess, if this is the case, I lie a lot. I tell people that I'm fine when I'm not. I say my mind is blank when it's not. I need to work on this.

And even if I don't tell every detail, I think it's better to say, "I'm only okay, but I have Jesus" or "I don't really want to talk about it" than it is to say "Nothing".

That's all I have to say about that.

If you are reading this, I want you to know that I love you. I trust you enough to let you read my blog. :p

I hope you are having a fantastic day.

Category: 0 comments

No comments: