All My Single Ladies!

Hey everyone,
It's summer...wow. :)
It's so nice to be done with school for reals, not just halfway done with school.

Side Note! It's raining outside right now. I love it.

Anyways, yes. Free time has been a gift from God. It's been way cool, I've seen Rachel for 3 days in a row. She's convinced that my parents are going to charge her rent soon, but I promise Rachel, they won't. :) And besides, you're like the other half of my brain, I need you to live. hahaha. And I love you more than an old person loves prunes. :)

Tonight was the small group party. It was intense at first, but it was fun at around 8. I enjoyed it. If you ever get the chance to try Rice Krispy TREATS cereal, do it. It's amazing. :)

Well, this is all I have to say for now.
Love you all.
Thank you for loving me enough to read this.

♥
Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm glad I'm not going to have to pay rent. :D