Absent thoughts

Jello,

I finally found an art besides sculpture that I can actually do. I was almost there with watercolor, but it never happened. I've never been good with acrylic paint, or any other type of paint for that matter. And drawing just isn't my thing. But, recently I tried chalk pastels because of a new art project in Painting and Drawing. I've never really been that satisfied with any of my art besides my work in clay. I understand now that
 "Art in the blood is liable to take the strangest forms".
Art is in my blood somewhere. My grandma is an oil pastel artist. My great aunt is a painter, my uncle is an embroidery designer, my other uncle is a graphic designer (or something like that), my aunt is a cake decorator and seamstress, and my mom is a pianter as well. It had to show up somewhere.

My mom thinks that it showed up in my writing and sculpture. And finally it's coming out somewhere else too. I think it's manifested itself in Ian's drawing as well.
Why am I telling you this? Art was the first thing that popped in my mind when I thought about writing a blog. And I'm also pretty satisfied right now.

Did anyone else hear that Scary Kids Scaring Kids is breaking up? Yeah, toinght they'll be in Albuquerque on their final tour. I wasn't a huge fan of them, but when i was in the mood I'd listen.

School is going well so far. I like all of my professors and I'm happy to be in only two classes that require me to write papers. That's one thing I like about math and chemistry for sure.
Most of my professors seems to be pretty cool. I think I'll get along this semester just fine. :)

Rachel's birthday is coming up. She's not too excited, but I hope that this birthday is the best birthday that she's ever had. We're going out on Friday. It'll be fun. :)

Well I'm going to go play piano or something like that.

Wear clean undies.



P.S. A boy met a girl when he backed his car into hers. They met by accident.
Category: 0 comments

No comments: