Goodmorning.
Today has been an interesting day. I'll tell you about it.
I woke up, got ready, made myself some blueberry pancakes, then left for school. All was well, except for the underlying tension in my family. (That's a different story)
My mom and I left to go to school, (well, she was going to work), but first we had to stop at the gas station. So we got gas, then my mom tried to turn on the car to leave...and the car wouldn't turn over. So...yeah, 20 minutes till class...and I am sitting at the Smith's Gas Station. Luckly my dad was at Smiths to get something before he was leaving to get wood for the winter. So we walked over to tell him and he came to our car and tried some stuff. After it didn't work, he went home to get some jumper cables. So we wait...and wait.
Any of you that know me, probably know that I hate, yes, hate being late. Especially to important things like school.
But, I was actually okay this morning. It was Jesus for sure. His peace is overwhelming and I hope you will get to experience it someday.
Anyways, back to the story.
My dad came back with Nialls. Then Nialls took me to school and I only ended up being 5 minutes late. It was nice, and my teacher hadn't taken role yet. I love College.
Oh and guess what! I came up for a new acronym for CNM.
Crazy Non-Annoying Miracle.
Yeah. So that is all. Now I am sitting in with my English class, I already finished my work. :)
Have a good day.
I might write later when I am in IT.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment