Lifts...Paint...Non-Existent Lakes

Good evening Everyone,

Today I had the opportunity to go to Smithlake, New Mexico. We are in the process of making an elementary school usable again for different projects that these Navajo pastors want to do. They also are going to hold a church service there.

It's really amazing and I have loved seeing the transformation of the facility. It's cool to be a part of God's work that you can actually see the results. Most of the time when I serve I don't get to see what comes out of that. I'm not the Holy Spirit, it's not my job.
So yeah. It's amazing. And we have great plans for that church, we will be coming along side of the Navajo pastors and people to do Operation Christmas Child! I'm so excited to see what God is going to do with that building.

Oh and today it was way cool. I drove one of those painting lifts...haha. Bob Church trusts me too much. ahah. Melanie and I went up in the lift and painted the top of the gym together. It was fun.

Have a great night.
Evie if you're reading this, I'm praying for you.

♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: