It's one of those days...

Good evening All,

How are you?
Me? I'm doing well thanks, I've been pretty lazy today, it's just been one of those days.
You know what I mean right? We all have those days.
So you know what I mean, and I know what I mean...or do I?

One of those days could be:
-My friend isn't doing good at all, so I'm hurting for her and my little brother was frustrating me, it was just one of those crazy days.
-I just sat around and read all day, I didn't do much. I was just one of those lazy days.
-I'm nervous about a score on a test in my psychology class, and now I have to go clean an office when I need to do homework. It's just one of those stressful days.
-I'm p.m.s.ing, I feel fat and hungry at the same time. I want to go shopping but nothing will look good on me because I feel fat so why even go? Does anyone have any chocolate? It's just one of those hormonal days.

So as you can tell, these can all be one of those days. And all of these days made up my week. How funny. Life is funny. It takes Jesus to make it more than mediocre.

Goodnight.

♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: