Thomas Pans

Good evening Friends,

I have one more story I would like to share today. :)

It was about 4:30 o' clock in the afternoon, and I was baking some delicious corn bread muffins. So I finished the batter, and put the muffins in at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. It took them 20 minutes to bake, so I decided to not waste time, and put load the dishwasher. It was all going fine, then I grabbed for a pan that was sitting on top of the stove. Well, it had been sitting there for about 30 minutes while the oven made it's way to 425 and stayed there. Nevertheless, the pan was hot, really hot. So as you know, if you've studied the brain and brain stem, my reflexes acted at their best and I like go before "HOT!" came out of my mouth. I proceeded to run cold water over my hand in the sink, but as I was cooling my hand, I noticed something amazing. Well, it's cool to me, but maybe that's the boy in me coming out.
On the side of my hand, there is now an imprint that says "MAS" because where I grabbed, was on the "MAS" of the "THOMAS". It's pretty sick, and I wish it would stay longer than it's going to. Oh well.

That is my story.

Goodnight Friends

Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

aurora said...

that is amazing-
you have skills to give yourself a tattoo-burn