Many Blood Sucking Parasites

Hello Everyone,
Wow, I really think that politic debates are interesting. In fact I am watching the Vice President Debate right now.
But one thing that really bothers me is that almost EVERYTHING that is used by one party against another party is taken out of context.
I am pretty glad that I don't have to vote during this election. Because neither of them are so much better than the other to me. I don't know, I could be wrong. If I could vote though, I would vote for McCain/Palin.
So I don't want to write about politics anymore, so I'll tell you a story.
Today, I went to school. All three of my classes went pretty well, nothing special, except my amazing English teacher, but that's a different story. (Pray for her by the way, her husband was just put on Dialysis. Her name is Mrs. Chapman.)
So I was sitting at CNM waiting for Nialls to get out of his class so that we could go home. I was on the first floor, and from there, you can see the second floor hallway and staircase. So I see Nialls walking out from the second floor hallway, and I felt like laughing/crying/being embarrassed.

We were wearing the EXACT same outfit.

Dark Wash Skinny Jeans, and a "The Hottness" t-shirt.

He didn't see me at first. But by the time he saw me, I had my backpack on and was ready to walk out, without him. So when he came to the top of the stairs, he looked, and I pointed at my shirt and started walking. See, the thing is, I didn't see Nialls this morning, he got up 4 hours after me, and we were both wearing the same thing. So I walked about 15 feet ahead of him while on the way to the car, and yes, heads did turn when they saw us.
We had a good laugh, once we weren't in public.

So yeah, it was interesting.

♥

P.S. Did you know they have Dialysis Cruises?
Category: 1 comments