Here I am, procrastinating. I should be doing homework, and then spending time with Jesus. But, I am writing a blog and listening to Jon Foreman first, because I care about you all.
Here are some of the things on my mind. Some of them are prayer requests, some aren't.
Enjoy.
- School/Homework/Witnessing
- Time Management
- My Dad's Surgery tomorrow at 10:30. (I will be at school) :(
- Piano
- Carly
- Kelly
- The Election
- How I can't wait for small group
- I want to hang out with Savanna
- Music
- How I treat Ian
- Nialls and Anna
- Being frustrated with Clay.
- My Psychology test on Thursday
- Mild Depression
- My mom and dad's relationship
- Missing old friends
- Wishing it would rain
- Being hungry and knowing I don't need to eat right now.
- I need to go running.
- Being too judgemental
- Things that I put on other people that God is really trying to show me.
- Questioning Why?
- Knowing when to speak and when to be silent.
- Sagebrush
- Calvary
- Kevin Miller
- Friends from CNM
- Wanting to leave
- Debating College and if I'll even get a degree before I travel.
- Losing the Lottery Scholarship if I get it.
- Trust
- Driving and getting in my 50 hours.
- Prayer Requests from other people.
- Needing to spend time with God, and feeling his pull, and how thirsty I really am. Nothing else will satisfy.
These are in no particular order by the way. But I pray that God will take away all of the petty ones that don't need to be there because He promises to take care of everything.
That is all. That felt nice.
♥
1 comment:
Hey missy,
Wow! We all have a lot on our minds. I'm really sorry, but I'm always here to listen to you just like you always listen to me. I love you lots! Call me later about Clay.. and life.. if you feel like it.
♥
Kelly
Post a Comment