Jello,
I just took the ACT. I think it went alright. I have no clue what to expect of my grades though. We'll just have to wait and see.
I don't have much else to report.
Finals week is coming up. I feel pretty ready :). Ready for after finals week is over that is. :P
But I think I'll do alright on the tests as well.
Nialls told me that I write like a blogger. I asked if that was a good thing, and he said that Donald Miller writes like a blogger and he writes best selling books; therefore, yes, it is a good thing. My reply? "Whatever"
:p
I've been listening to Relint K again. It's bringing back major memories. It's weird. But I like it. I want their new stuff, and both of their Christmas cds.
Lately I've been enjoying time alone, sipping chai tea, making fires in the fireplace by myself, studying, making people smile, listening, eavasdropping, going to the gym, loosing my breath on the tredmill, taking warm showers, and wrapping presents.
That's all for now.
Do your laundry.
♥
1 comment:
hahah Jordan, I love how your last blog was like "light a candle" and this ones like "do your laundry." I love your randomness.
Sipping tea is grand though :)
Post a Comment