Jello,
I like the snow. And the main reason I like it is because it is the quietest weather. When you walk outside in the snow, even though white things are falling from the sky, the air seems still. And I like stillness.
I like to see the fog when I breath, and feel the cold on my skin. I like looking outside and seeing stillness and movement at the same time. Did that make sense?
I hope it did, because snow really is something else. It's unexplainable. I mean really.
One thing I also like, is looking around while I type. Right now I'm watching my dad eat chips, and he's laughing at me. It's a good time.
Oh! I saw Sherlock Holmes! It was the best movie I've seen in a long time (One of my favorite movies of all time). So funny and suspenseful. It's also pretty clean, there's like one kiss, and maybe one cuss word. The story line was cool and I really liked the artistic quality. Robert and Jude did such a good job at Sherlock and Watson. And their relationship was so funny. I totally recommend seeing it.
I finished reading Pride and Prejudice. It was awesome. Elizabeth is one of my favorite characters. (Much better than Emma).
I don't have much else to report. Sometime I want to spend Christmas in Portland. :)
Please pray about my future school situations. I'm nercous and excited and anxious and scared about the future. But I know it's in God's hands.
Jesus, thank you for the snow, I knew that you could prove my dad and Nialls wrong. (They said it wouldn't keep snowing.)
Bake some cookies.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment