Mad for a silly reason is mad nonetheless.

Jello,

I know I haven't written in a while. I guess I've had stuff to talk about, but I've been doing other things with my spare time. (Sorry Kelly) I'll probably write more often when school is out. We'll see how that goes.

So here's my recap of Thanksgiving.
It was probably the best Thanksgiving I've had in my life. I got to see family members that I haven't seen in 10 years, and actually spend time and get to know them. It was so nice. All of my mom's siblings and her dad came in town and we all shared a weekend together. It was awesome. I was a little anxious to see how it would all go down, but it exceeded my expectations. God definately blessed me.

Yesterday I was in the winter arts festival. I'm working on an 18 x 12 inch clay tile. It's of a girl. It's a french painting. It's very difficult, but I'm loving the challenge. So I worked on that during the festival, in the concourse at Cibola. It was a good time until....

Okay, bear with me. I haven't felt my heart jump in like 2 years. But, someone that I had a casual crush on came and watched me work, and my stupid heart jumped once.
When you're single, you can control your heart, and so at the moment, I was out of control of my heart. And I was not very happy about it. It shouldn't have happened. Ugh.

In other news, someone in my Public Speaking class has told me five times that he wants to marry me. Five times in two days. It's ridiculous. I am not attracted to him in the slightest, we're friends, but not really. So it's weird.

Nothing else has really been happening. I'm taking the ACT on Saturday, so please pray that it would go well. And finals are coming up. This weekend is like the calm before the storm. Or at least it feels that way.

Well I don't have much to say, I will bore you no longer. Have a lovely night. Go light a candle.

♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: