A cry for help is all i've got.

Jello.
This is another blog that may or may not get posted, because it's just the spontaneous workings of my mind in its present situation.

Patience,
oh patience.
Where is your sweet kiss?
Where is your hand, covering my disrespectiful lips?

Love,
Oh love.
Where is your hand holding mine?
Where are you to help when all I want to do is whine?

Gentleness,
Oh gentleness,
Where is your robe, covering my nakedness?
Why won't your sweet spirit take over in my distress?

Grace,
Oh grace.
Where is your gentle touch?
Where is your help when i'm trapped in bitterness' clutch?

Wisdom,
Oh wisdom.
Where is your voice wispering in my ear?
Why can't I hear you, calling from somewhere near?

Jesus,
Oh Jesus.
How I need your truth.
You have proven faithful, I will wait you

Category: 0 comments

No comments: