On the Horizion

Jello,

Fancy meeting you here.

I have news to tell you.
On March 11th I will be in Colorado, interviewing with Colorado College. I'm interviewing to tell them about my schooling and to have a better chance at getting into the school.
Then, on March 15th, I'm leaving for Chicago. My mom has to work out there, and we're turning it into a family minus one vacation. On Tuesday night, we'll fly to Philidelphia and then take a train to Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania where I will interview with Bryn Mawr University. I will return from Philidelphia on the 19th. (I think)

My thoughts on all of this vary depending on my mood or the time of day. And so I will refrain from writing them here until I get back from my trips.

Please lift all of this up in prayer, I really need God's help concerning direction, words, and pretty much everything else. I pretty much just need him to take over. Pray that I can surrender.

Thank you for being amazing.

Go find shapes in the clouds.

Category: 0 comments

No comments: