Catch me I'm slipping through your fingers.

Jello,

my week has been rough. So I'll tell you about the good things that happened, instead of dwelling on the not so happy things.
This week I got caught up in ceramics. I made an egg with a dinosaur in it.
I got boba tea. I participated in a fun lab in chemistry lab, and I completely understand what we're going over in Chemistry.
It's getting warm, so I ditched my jacket yesterday. Yesterday was also Roman week in my humanities class, so I wore a sort-of toga.
I'm getting ready for my trips to other colleges, and getting excited, which is good.
And finally, I bought a Gozur cd and I really enjoy it.

Other than that, I've been thinking too hard, and judging too much.
I'm realizing that I need Jesus a whole lot more, and honestly, I'm ready to go and be with him.
This has been a trying week, and I am happy to let it slip from the clutches of my memory.

Don't avoid people.

Category: 0 comments

No comments: