Perspective is a lovely hand to hold

Jello,

Right now I'm sitting in the Denver Airport. It feels like I'm in the middle of nowhere, but there are a lot of people in the airport. I'm suprised to find that there is a lot of ethnic diversity here. I like it a lot.
We have a three hour layover (or hangover as Ian likes to call it :)
I decided to buy a book to take on the trip that would be easy to slip in and out of, so that I can people watch and listen to the people around me haha. So I got "The Last Song". My sweet friend Kelly and I are planning on seeing it, so I want to read the book before hand. (Don't judge)
(There are a lot of cute boys in this airport too. Maybe it's just the fact that a new place gives me new eyes or something. I don't know.)
(hahaha, and old guy just walked by my dad and did a double take, probably because of the hair).
Anyways, after the layover, we'll be on out way to Chicago, staying there for a day, and then leaving for Pennsylvania on Wednesday. Then we'll visit the college and hang out in Philidelphia. The next day (Thursday) we'll take the train to New York and look around there for while. Then back to Philly. We'll leave for home, but stop in Las Vegas, NV, and then we'll be in Albuquerque. I'm pretty excited. I'll be in 5 different states over the course of five days. New Mexico, Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York and Nevada. My bad, 6 states. (!) Wow. This is the second time I've been to Colorado in the past week also. Wow.
I'm a traveling machine. haha. (Not really.)

Please pray that the college interview goes well, and that God gives my parents and I wisdom about this college decision.
I love and miss you all.

Take a road trip.

♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: