Jello,
Right now, I probably should be vacuuming my car, but instead I am typing to you dear reader. Yes, you do take priority...even if I'm driving to Colorado tomorrow.
I need to vacuume it so that I don't get massive amounts of dog hair on my dress pants during the trip from Canon City to Colorado Springs for my interview. But, still, blogging takes priority.
Last week is gone, and this week has been much better. I am done with 4 of my mid terms already, and I think I did well. Tomorrow will begin the drive to CO, and then Monday we'll fly out for Chicago. I'm pretty excited, and I stay excited if I don't let myself think to hard.
I'm looking forward to Friday a lot though. Evie, after praying long and hard, and after trusting God a whole lot (I reallly admire her), asked Mark Love Williamson to come to her Bible study that meets on Friday night.
Now, I don't know if I've said anything about Mark on my blog before, so I'll recap. Mark was our religion teacher, and he's our humanities teacher this semester. We haven't taken the same classes, just the same professor. He's a great instructor, and a very interesting character. He's a gay witch. Yep, I said it. A celtic homosexual pagan. But, we both love him very much, and he is very enjoyable to hang around. He's an awesome guy, he just needs Jesus. So pray that his heart would be open, and that the group would have the words to say. It's going to be an intense spiritual battle. Thankfully, Jesus will be with us, and he is all we need.
Just now, I finished the last of the Mango that I was eating. Mango is my new favorite fruit, and I'm all out. :(
Oh well. Time to go vacuume anyways.
Try new foods.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment