Let's take a trip back in time. Why not? Just put your hand in mine and it'll all be fine.

Jello,

I guess it's recap time. I'm pumped.
My spring break was busy. Busier than normal.
Here is my spring break in numbers:

  • 5: Take-offs
  • 5: Landings
  • 7: States (New Mexico, Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Nevada).
  • 2: Hotel Rooms
  • 0: Swimming pools in the hotel rooms :(
  • 3: Miles walked in Chicago
  • 1: Cool aquarium that I visited in Chicago (That we got in for free)
  • 1: Lake Michigan that looks like an ocean
  • 103: Floors that I traveled up to get to the top of the Sears Tower
  • 60: Second elevator ride to the top of the Sears Tower
  • 5: times my ears popped on the ride up said elevator
  • 4: Sky Decks at the top of the Sears Tower
  • 1: Trip through Da Hood in Philidelphia
  • 6: Miles walked in Philidephia
  • 1: Easy interview and tour guide
  • 1: Ivy League school that I am not sure about attending
  • 3: Miles we walked to get from our hotel in Philidelphia to the Liberty Bell
  • 4: Times we got lost on the way to the Liberty Bell
  • 3: Guards that stopped my mom from walking across the street to Independence Square
  • 12: New Jersey cities I passed through on the train to NY
  • 2: Subway rides in New York
  • 50: kind strangers that my mom asked for directions (maybe not 50 but...)
  • 2: Loonngggg walks through the beautiful Central Park
  • 4: amazing Hours spent at the Metropolitian Museum of Art (Not enough time)
  • 1: Rat in the subway
  • 1: Crazy Time Square
  • 500: LED Bilboards screaming advertisements at me in Time Square
  • 5: In your face homeless people in NY
  • 15: kids in Time square doing Michal Jackson's Thriller
  • 3: Floors in Walgreens in Time Square
  • 3: Floors in the Olive Garden in Time Square
  • 1: packed Hershey Store
  • 2: guys in Time Square selling "Obama Condoms - for hard times"
  • 7: guys trying to get us to go to a Comedy Central Show
  • 1: packed M&M World
  • 3: Story American Eagle Outfittersand Urban Outfiters that I went in
  • 1: Black guy that wants to start a casino with my dad
  • 2: nice Conductors on the train to and from NY and NJ
  • 1: Sprint in Penn Station to catch the train back to Trenton
  • 1: Conductor fighting with an old guy who tried to ride the train backwards
  • 40: Minute drive from Trenton, NJ back to the hotel in Philidelphia
  • 7: Different airports
  • 2: Full sized beds that I shared with Ian
  • 3: Different cultures I experienced
  • 1: Singing Stewardess
  • 1: Mormon lady i sat next to on the 5 hour flight
  • 1: Time I was told to travel Europe for a year
  • 15: hours I sat on a plane
  • 10: Packets of peanuts
  • 1: Lady who laughed at my Vibram Five Fingers
  • 100: Times I missed my friends
  • Countless: Memories made over the course of five days
  • 4: family members that are now even closer
Travel with your family before it's too late.

♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: