Hello All,
I found something, and I have realized my desperate need for this pillow. I will love you forever if you get me this. Because right now, I feel like a pregnant woman craving the boyfriend pillow. If anyone has a boyfriend prostetic hand, I would like one of those too.
Santa, did you hear that?
I want a hand to hold.
Here is my beloved boyfriend pillow. Mind you, that is actually what it's called.

Do you see how happy and comfortable she is?
Wouldn't you like to make me that happy and comfortable?
Well today is the day to fulfill your lifelong dreams and aspirations.
Buy me the pillow.
I don't understand why this pillow isn't universal.
Love you all. Now is your chance to prove your love for me.
:)
That is all.
♥
2 comments:
You are too cute
I am totally gonna look for this for you
I kinda want one too... ;-)
haha...you are awesome! i want one two now!
C
Post a Comment