I'm a little chilly right now.

Goodmorning All,


So I am a little bored and I decided to write a blog.

I'll tell you about my Christmas.


It was way good.

I got...


A rip stick.

A Life: Classic Collection (It's this book of classic pictures that LifeTime took. It's way cool.)

A Scarf

Some gloves.

Gift cards. (With which I bought clothes and a pair of running shoes.)


Seriously, I have been blessed. But, now it's time to use what the Lord has given me for His glory.


I'm pretty excited about new years eve. I finally get to see Ashton's ring. I've been waiting since last saturday!!!

Who else is going to Matt's party?


So it's kind of unreal that school is starting again. I'm excited about CNM, but not Cibola so much. I guess cause Cibola starts on the fifth of Janurary. But oh well.


Oh, guess what. I got my provisional. I am now working on driving stick. I'm not too bad, at least I'm getting better.


My 16th birthday is coming up soon (February 16th). My mom asked me what I wanted to do, and I really have no idea. So if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. :)


Alrighty, well I think I'm going to go and spend some time with Jesus. :D


♥
Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are we still carpooling to Matt's? and if so, what time should I pick you up? And yeah, my birthday is in 21 days and I still don't know what I'm doing.
=)