The snow is melting, and so is my heart.

My heart is melting,
And so is the snow.
I wasn't replaced,
And I finally know.

I’m where I’m supposed to be,
And so are you.
I still love and miss you,
But I know you love and miss me too.

It’s so different now,
But change isn’t bad.
We’ve enjoyed some great times,
And I’m thankful for what we had.

Thanks for still being my friend,
Even though I’ve been rough.
Thanks for being my friend,
When times got tough.

I know I can count on you,
And I always will.
Please know you can count on me too,
For in a sense, hearts are joined still.

But just because we hold,
pieces of each other’s hearts,
Doesn’t mean we can’t move on,
Or have a fresh new start.

So here’s to us,
What we were and what we are.
I’ll always remember you
You hold a special place in my heart.





















♥
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Miss E. said...

That was beautiful.

Kelly said...

This is my new favorite blog of yours!
Absolutely precious!
♥