So I got this great idea!!

What if we all tried to blog back and forth. I'll start.

Rachel: Yes, I was hoping we could still carpool tonight. It starts at 8 so maybe like 7:50?

Amanda: I really like the shoes you got for Christmas. So how are you?

Evie: I miss you. How's everything going?

Carly: Hello! I'm excited about eating lunch with you this coming semester. How is life?

Okay, so now you guys write reply blogs and stuff.

Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Miss E. said...

Hola JoJo!!! :)
I miss you, too. Well, to be perfectly honest, life here hasn't been all that great. It has pretty much sucked. I died my hair streak peacock blue and since it is fading, it looks like some weird mix of pink and purple and blue. It's pretty flippin' sweet :)
How is life with you? Anything fantabulous or horrible going on?

P.S. The little word verification thing that you have to do to leave a comment was the word waysi. It reminded me of something Mitchell Davis would say. "Meezy..." Haha