Keyboards make funny sounds



Hello All,








I'm not going to lie, I really like the font that I type these blogs in. You can't see it unless you have a blogger and can post blogs, because my font changes when it gets posted. But just to let you know, I like it a lot.








I took a Psychology test today. It wasn't the final, that's next week. But I still think it went well. I'm pretty confident. I can't believe this semester is almost over. I feel like it's gone by way fast. Everything is changing so quickly, and I'm excited about my new classes next semester. I was talking to Nialls last night and I said,




"It's so weird going to college with you"





Then he said,





"Yeah, it's weird."





In the end we agreed that we like it. He'll be going to UNM soon, so I'll treasure the days we see each other on campus.





Right now, I'm at work with my mom. I cleaned her offices and now I'm just hanging out. My boss is so funny. He is all rich. It's funny. That was irrelevant.





So right now I feel like Carmel Apple Cider from Starbucks. Or Rachel's mom's cider. It was good. By the way Rachel, you put on good Gingerbread House Making Parties. It was fun times. Evie and I had some good laughs. :)





I told Santa that I wanted a Ben Barnes for Christmas. Santa can make on of those right?





The reason why is, I watched Prince Caspian with the cast commentary yesterday and it was really funny. But anyways, I also told Santa I wanted to be in a movie. With good actors.





Guess what, I'm way bored right now. I'll go on an adventure in a golf cart. Or maybe go sky diving. Or maybe I'll study for my finals....nah. I know, I'll invent something...spectacular.





Here's your picture.





♥

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

aurora said...

huh. i asked santa for a flying pony

Anonymous said...

thanks :).
and I agree, that cider was good.