As of now I think I'm getting sick and I'm procrastinating willingly on a paper.
I've sneezed three times in the process of writing this.
Nevermind...four now.
I hope this is just allergies. But anyways enough of my ranting.
What would you like for Christmas little child? comment and let me know because I want to get you something nice.
I halfa made a song on the piano, it's soothing and it puts me to sleep...almost. haha.
So in sculpture I've been working on this mask that is my face. We made face molds and then filled them with clay. I took mine out and smoothed it and stuff like that. But today I had to open the eyes. Let's just say it didn't go too well. I accidently made them look really creepy and then poked through them. It was bad.
After I got over that failure I started on this skull I'm supposed to make. I made a mythical skull and it's almost cute. But not really. I made sure it's an herbivore so that it's nice. I think I'm going to name it Green. Because when I get older I'm going to go green. Just for fun.
On another note, I was talking to my mom about leaving to travel with Rachel when I'm 18 and she is all for me going, but doesn't want me to loose the lottery scholarship. But I was thinking I'd just get my associates degree at CNM and leave. Because what better way to learn about a people group or place than live there? So I'm okay with the fact that I won't have much money or a sweet degree. Jesus didn't need a sweet degree and he made it. haha. That was the worst example ever. He already had all the knowledge ever. Anyways....
I was talking to Savanna and she said it was very different to be at Sagebrush again. (Cause she came with me on Saturday) And she was like, but I should be able to worship anywhere there is a body of Christ. And it's so true! I've been way biased about Calvary and stuff, but really they are just part of the body of Christ and I shouldn't feel weird worshiping there, or anywhere else for that matter. It was interesting. A cool revelation I guess. Jesus is soo cool like that, He lets me learn more through my friends.
A teacher at my school died in the last week. He had cancer in his jaw for a while. Then it was removed and then this year he was going to get a new jaw. He was supposedly a really cool guy. But he fell asleep and never woke up. It reminded me of how temporary we really are.
I've decided to put a picture on each of my posts. Here is the first one.
I've decided to name him Pablo Ricardo IV.
♥

2 comments:
#1. What do YOU want for Christmas?
#2. I want to hear your song!
#3. See, my mom said the exact same thing about the lottery scholarship.
#4. It's always a struggle, getting over leaving a church. There's so much unnecessary division between churches, it's hard. Sometimes it feels like each church is a different religion, and by choosing one, you're completely giving up the other, which is hard when you have friends at the other. But it shouldn't work like that.
#5. I saw part of the sunset. I saw how pink the Sandia's were, it was way cool.
love!
hah jordan you make me laugh so much.
i love your jesus example and what you named that monkey
Post a Comment