Hello All,
Unless you're blind or really distracted, you probably noticed the change in my blog.
I don't like it. It will change again soon mos likely.
So I had this really vivid dream last night, and I'd probably embarrass my self if I told you what it was about. So I'm not going to. (No, it wasn't about Zac Efron or the Jonas Brothers). But, I wish the dream would come true. It was weird, but amazing.
I haven't written in a while, or at least it feels like it.
Guess what, I officially named Savanna's baby. To me, he is Edison, and will always be. It's growing on Savanna too, I know it. :) Now, I just have to think of a middle name.
Today, I ditched school. And I'm really glad that I did, because I haven't had a day where I didn't have to do something in a long time. It feels really good. I think I'll go to the gym today, and study, but other than that, I don't have any major plans. Oh wait! I'm going to lunch with my daddy, but that doesn't count as something you have to do, because I want to do it.
Finals are coming up...I'm not super nervous yet, but I know I will be later. I'm ready for the summer away from CNM to start though. :)
According to Rachel's personality test that I took, I am a "Deep Thinker". It pretty much means that I'm not supre outgoing, and that I tend to keep to myself. Which is pretty accurate most of the time. Unless I'm hyper, but most people have only seen that happen about once.
I don't remember if I told everyone this, but my favorite song right now is "Come on Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson.
I'm so glad that I got to go to the Phil Wickham concert. The worship was amazing and I haven't had a night like that in a while. I really enjoy seeing guys worship the Lord with no restraint. It makes me happy.
Well, I think this is all I have to say for now.
Have a great day.
I think you're lovely.
♥
1 comment:
that is an amazing name for a baby
Post a Comment