Opposition and Support

Hello All,
So, my life is interesting right now...
I have a satisfying amount of homework to work on tomorrow, not too much, not too little. I'm excited about Easter, but I kinda don't understand what we're going to be doing and who's going to be involved.

My mom and dad asked if it'd be okay for my dad to come back, make breakfast, make pasta salad for my grandma, and then go to my grandma's house like everything's normal. And sure that's okay, but do I really have a choice? For me to say no is like saying "No dad, I don't want you to come back and spend time with us" but saying yes is like saying, "Sure dad, let's just pretend like everything is just peachy and pretend we're not a broken family for one day, and go back to being broken the next". Am I wrong?

If I am, please let me know. I am willing and happy to stand corrected. I just don't see another way. Not now at least...

So, please pray that this Easter I wouldn't be so focused on my family and our problems; but that I would be focused on Jesus and His resurrection, because that's really what matters.

It's all that matters.

I'm really into that song "Come On Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson right now. It's sweet and I like it.

I would really enjoy it if I had someone to hug right now. Once you've gotten that feeling and than lost it...it's really hard to go without.

Oh well, I have Jesus.

♥
Category: 0 comments

No comments: