I'm stalling....bad

Hello,
How are you? I hope you're doing well, I truly do.
Right now, I should be doing some homework, making a study guide for my Western Civ class, but I'm not, because that'd be super boring. haha. I think I'll do it tomorrow during my break at CNM. Sounds like a plan.

In other news, I got my sheet music in. I'm pretty excited about it. So I think I'll play piano to keep my stalling going, after I finish this blog.

I'm pretty excited, the semester at CNM is almost over, just this week and next week! Yay!

But, I do have a dillema. Cibola has informed me that if I am going to take CNM classes that are paid for, I have to take 4 Cibola classes. I'm not too happy about that. But, I could get my GED and just be done with Cibola all together, and that's thought attracts me a lot. The problem is, if I get my GED and ditch Cibola, I'll have to pay for my books, and I'll lose a year of free schooling. So I'm thinking I'll stay at Cibola and take 4 classes at CNM, instead of taking 5. :( My dad told me to take it slow because "I'm only 16". haha. I understand, but if I can get free college for 2 years, I would like to get as much done as I can, without overloading myself. So if you guys could pray that the Lord would give me wisdom about which decision to make, that would be nice.

I also am not sure what field of study I want to go into, so if you could, pray for that as well.
Oh oh! Follow me on my twitter! http://twitter.com/JordanChavez
Well, I think that's all I have to say for now.

I want that hat, and I want to be that classy. :)
Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that hat too.

and I miss you and we should hang out soon.
♥ :)