Jane Austen weather

Hello everyone,

Today has been a really good day. I haven't had a good day like this in a while! I got to spend mostly all of my day with Nialls, the best big brother in the world. I've come to the conclusion that having a big brother is one of the greatest blessings in the world. Nialls is like a best friend, someone to keep me in my place, someone to laugh with, to sit in silence with, to talk things out with and to make fun of. haha.

So I'll run through my good day. I woke up and actually felt rested. It hasn't been like that in a while. After that I got ready, ate breakfast, and left for school. I was nervous about my test, but Jesus assured me that it was in his hands. It wasn't too bad actually, it's a miracle. After that I went home and hung out for a while. Then Nialls and I had a halfa picnic. It was delicious. We baked in the sun on the trampoline and that felt sooo good. After chillin' for a while, I played piano and me and Nialls went to the gym. I watched Ellen, she's hilarious. And now I'm just hanging out. I'm about to go get ready for small group! So yeah, it's not like I did anything life changing, but it was really relaxing. :)

Well that's all tonight. I'll see most of you at small group tonight.

Love you, yes you.

♥

Category: 0 comments

No comments: