Hello All,
I'm sitting in the computer room (which recently swapped places with my brother's room) and I looked out the window and saw my mom sitting on the hill in my backyard, it was odd. But, I think she's sitting up there with Ian...talking.
Anyways....
That's not why I wrote this book. I mean blog. I don't know why book came out. Ah! I'm getting sidetracked.
I got a pandora account. Let me tell you, I love it. I've heard so much new music! Good music! It's awesome. Totally worth it. And it's free, which makes it even more exciting.
Also, today I finished watching Slumdog Millionaire. It was really good. Yes, there's cussing, killing, and prostitutes, but it actually makes sense with the movie. Not that I condone it. But, the movie is definitely worth watching. If you're of age...oh wait, I'm not. Never mind. It's rated R, but oh well.
Additionally, I finished a book today. I've been reading The Secret Life of Bees. It was soooo good. I pretty much love books. But, I'm waiting till the 28th to start on the pile of summer reading that I have planned. I have two books to finish, Emma and Johnathon Strange and Mr. Norrell. I also have books to start, Wuthering Heights and The Hobbit, and I'd like to read all of Jane Austen's books. But, this list isn't that long, so if you have suggestions, they'd be appreciated! :)
Guess what! I bought new piano sheet music by this guy named Jim Brickman. He reworked some different Disney songs and I bought the book. I'm so excited to get it.
I also have unspoken exciting news...but ask if you want to hear it. I'm happy about it so far.
Well, I need to study for a psychology test tomorrow. Please pray that I do well. :)
♥
2 comments:
i want to hear your exciting unspoken news!
Yes, me too.
Post a Comment